1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

ROBERT SLOOP
      Participant
        @RSLOOP@KAIZEN-MANAGEMENT.COM

Are your locations underperforming?

Do you still exist in a low margin financial condition?

Have you prepared for the upcoming minimum wage increases and new labor regulations?

Upcoming trade tariffs are about to increase your cost of goods….are you ready? Have you considered automation/ new tech adoption?

Are you getting timely reporting, Key metric reports, and are using your financial platform to its fullest capabilities

Do you have a completed/updated financial model to address next years operations?

Let Kaizen Management assist you in getting your team to perform in the top 10% of the industry

With over 35 years of experience within the food service industry, and internationally recognized as one of the industry’s leading financial professionals in the sector, Bob has been CFO for some of the industries leading multi-concept restaurant groups which include Jean-Georges Management, Gotham City Restaurant Group, Toscorp Inc, Blue Shore Grill LLC, Barilla Restaurant Group, and WhiteStar Holdings.

In addition to his operational experience Bob was also divisional Controller of Albert Fisher Foods, a 3.2 billion dollar publicly traded international foodservice supplier with over 80 locations worldwide.

Prior to his extensive foodservice background, Bob was CFO for five institutional hedge funds with over 500 million in assets under management and CFO of two publicly traded post secondary educational companies.. At present he is acting as Chief Executive Officer of Kaizen Management LLC, a New York based management consulting firm specializing in process improvement, cost reduction, and restaurant financial systems implementations. In conjunction, Bob holds a general partner position with Kaizen Capital Advisors who supply equity capital to the restaurant industry.

Specialties: Private Equity Capital, Systems Development, Restaurant Consulting, Back Office Development. Project Finance,

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @robert-sloop! First off, nice job taking action on your profile! In order to give you full feedback, I need to see this on your actual LinkedIn page, this is so I can see your profile photo, background image, headline, etc.

Please send me a link to your profile (click on the tutorial on the left side of the screen and watch the first video on how to do that).

In the meantime, few comments about your profile:

I’m not 100% sure on what your field of business is.

I want you to choose 3 of the most powerful questions you have above. Right now, you’re starting off your summary asking 6 questions. That’s a LOT. After you ask your question, tell them WHAT you do and HOW you help your clients.

I recommend copying Kent’s profile outline and adding in your own information. I suggest this because your profile needs a lot more organization with content.

–> https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Also, this bit about Bob goes on for too long. When you look at Kent’s outline, there’s a small spot where you can talk about Bob but I wouldn’t tell his story as the entirety of your summary.

Remember, this is a sales letter so make it plain and clear.

Hope this helps 🙂 PLEASE send me your link and make some of those revisions I mentioned above!!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.