• Author

Mark Harrison
      Participant
        @completebenefits@windstream.net

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-harrison-56ba7782

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mark-harrison! Nice job taking action on your LI profile! Below is my feedback:

Can you email your profile photo to our graphic designer? She can add a white background for you to really make your photo pop! Zoom in a bit more so we can really see your face.

Lindsey@coredm.com

You need a BETTER background photo. Lindsey can create one for you with lots of stock images!!

Just email and tell her a little about your field of business and she will create it for you.

Headline:

Good direction with the headline but there’s too much information. Make them want to read more:

Fill this out:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

Summary:

Right now you have information overload in your summary. All I see is stats, stats, stats and not an actual sales letter.

Here’s what I’d like you to do.

Copy Kent’s entire format and just add in your information in the parts applicable, okay??

This will really help your summary gain lots of attention.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

You want to provide information that is:

Telling your readers WHO you work with, HOW you help them and WHY they should work with you. It’s nice to educate them but not throughout the entire profile.

Call To Action:

You need one!

“If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me in your revision 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.