2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Tim O’Riley
      Participant
        @timoriley@westusa.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/timoriley

Thanks!

@halle-eavelyn – accountable…with 53 minutes to spare!

Halle Eavelyn
          @halle@coredm.com

YES!!!!!!!

Halle Eavelyn
            @halle@coredm.com

@tim-oriley BEAUTIFUL JOB!!!  I think you should reverse this:

And every agent says the same two things: (1) I’ll put your house on this site and that site and blah, blah, blah…and (2) I’m different from every other agent out there. Why am I telling you all of this? Because if I wasn’t different, I wouldn’t bring it up! I understand, believe me! What you’re really looking for is someone who will take the time to listen to your questions and concerns and who will go through this emotional process with you.

To:

What you’re really looking for is someone who will take the time to listen to your questions and concerns. Yet every agent says the same two things: (1) I’ll put your house on this site and that site and blah, blah, blah…and (2) I’m different from every other agent out there. Why am I telling you all of this? Because if I wasn’t different, I wouldn’t bring it up!  You need a PARTNER who will go through this emotional process with you.

Because… they have to click MORE to see the rest of your summary, which now ends with the cliffhanger of: Yet every agent says the same two things: (1) I’ll put your…

This is a little stealth, but they want to know WHAT the agents say, so you are enticing them to click to read the rest!  Get it??

You now need: more white space.  Break up the paragraphs into smaller chunks!

A better CTA: Lose this:That and much, much more can be discussed when we get together! The sooner you reach out to me, the sooner we can get you on your way home!

Make it this: I can address all your questions and concerns in our first meeting. Message me to see if you qualify to work with me.

The way home is a buyer thing – the seller is releasing the connection to that home, so don’t bring it up there. Also, please watch my Positioning video so you will see why this CTA is valuable for you, all videos are in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bulls eye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.