Michele Turner
      Participant
        @thetaxwalk@gmail.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/michele-turner-a1b36392/

Please review, thank you!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @cynthia-hardman-2, thank you! Before i review, i wanted to confirm that you’re wanting me to review Michele Turner’s LinkedIn profile? Let me know and then i’d be happy to continue with my review.

Michele Turner
          Participant
            @thetaxwalk@gmail.com

Yes, Michele Turner is my partner and the one going through the process.  Thank you.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Okay great, thank you for clarifying @cynthia-hardman-2! Below are my comments:

You need a profile picture – if you see one when you click into your profile, that just means your privacy settings are restricting non-connections from seeing your profile photo. Go into your settings and allow it to be public to all (this will help with connections).

You also need a better background banner image behind your profile photo. Please also email our graphic designer, Lindsey, what your field of work is in and she will create something custom for you. Right now, what you have is cut off by your profile photo.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline (words under name):

What you currently have written is “Want accurate financial reporting without micromanaging your cashflow?”  BUT based on the teachings in the program, your headline is the best piece of real estate. Let’s really make it POP! Think back on your Perfect Client exercise* How about filling out this template:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞Message Me!

Here is one example:

Want SEASIDE Living With RESORT Amenities? ☆ I’m An EXPERT Realtor Helping Clients In Hilton Head Island☆ ☞ Message me!

About Section:

This is on the right path!! Make sure to add the appropriate punctuation (periods) at the correct places.

In your profile, I would like more information on how you help your clients. What do you help them with?

For example, if you help them with tax preparation, you could elaborate and say:

“I help clients like you with tax preparation. You will have my proven system to help you stay organized so your important documents are ready for submission etc etc”

^ elaborating a bit more provides the reader with context on HOW you help.

You can refer to Kent’s profile to see how he elaborates 🙂

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Here is what we look for in a profile:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielgagnonre/

Call to action needed at the end:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions! 🙂

Michele Turner
              Participant
                @thetaxwalk@gmail.com

Hey Negeen,

I’ve made my profile public and updated my headline and about sections.  Thank you for the feedback.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mturnerbooks/

@negeen-dargahi

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @cynthia-hardman-2!

Did you get a chance to email our graphic designer, Lindsey about your banner image??

Could you center your profile photo so there isn’t so much white space to the right of you?

I redid your headline:

Want Financial Clarity WITHOUT Stress? ☆I’m an EXPERT Bookkeeper Helping Clients Navigate The Tax Season With Peace of Mind☆Message Me!

About section:

This looks great – no revisions needed 🙂

Michele Turner
                  Participant
                    @thetaxwalk@gmail.com

Yes, I emailed her this morning.  She hasn’t responded yet.

I’ll work on my profile picture.

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @cynthia-hardman-2, okay great, yes it will take her up to 48 hours to reply 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.