Please review my linkedin profile.

@negeen-dargahi  @kent-littlejohn

https://www.linkedin.com/in/maria-oddy-0703541b6/

Many thanks

Maria

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @maria-oddy! Welcome to the program – it is so wonderful to have you here with us. Below are my comments for revision on your profile:

Beautiful profile photo! Would you be able to center yourself in the photo a bit more? There’s too much white space on the left side.

Background Banner Image: I do see that your background photo is in relation to “luxury Real Estate in Naples & Marco Island” but i’d like you to email our graphic designer, Lindsey, and share that description with her and see if she can find images of Luxury Island homes that you can have. She will create a custom banner image closely related to your business!

Lindsey@coredm.com 

Headline:

I fixed some of the capitalizations so it’s a bit more consistent with the rest of your headline.

An Aussie Selling Luxury Real Estate In Naples & Marco Island for Top Dollar ☆ I’m An EXPERT Online Marketer & Realtor☆☞ Message Me!

About Section:

Absolutely FANTASTIC job on your About section!! This looks perfect and I have zero comments for revision.

Proud of you and once you make those changes, you’re good to move forward!

Maria Oddy
          Participant
            @maria.oddy@raveis.com

Thank you so much!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.