3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Ann Behrens
      Participant
        @ann.behrens@cbmoves.com

Good morning Negeen,

Please take a look at my profile and let me know what changes I need to make. Also one of the videos mentioned customizing the LinkedIn link(?), but I must have missed how to do that. Can you help?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ann-behrens-20774827/

Ben Carpenetti
        Participant
          @bencarpenetti@me.com

Hi @ann-behrens

@ben-carpenetti here

I just happened to see your request.

I hope you can appreciate the feedback to make you even more successful.

I am not a realtor.

1. We are not connected so, the message button is locked. I am not sure how to unlock it and you might need to talk to @negeen-dargahi
          2. Cut out What I do in a few words.
          3. I can SELL your home for Top Dollar, Fast, and with Less Stress. I SELL your home Stress-free.

Ann Behrens
          Participant
            @ann.behrens@cbmoves.com

Hello Ben,

Thank you for your feedback. The last sentence of #3 is the same as the last part of the sentence before so, I would be repeating myself. I don’t think that works well.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @ann-behrens! Great job taking action on your profile – below are my comments!

I love your profile photo – very professional and engaging!

You also need a background banner image behind your profile photo. Please also email our graphic designer, Lindsey, what your field of work is in and she will create something custom for you.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

You have a great headline, just keep the capitalized words consistent. Either every word is capitalized or at the beginning of the sentence is. I would recommend every first letter of every word be capitalized.

About section:

AWESOME job and even better content. Very happy with everything you have written!!

//

Custom Link:

This article by LinkedIn should help you make those changes 😉

https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/87/customize-your-public-profile-url?lang=en

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.