1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Dave and Carol Warren
      Participant
        @dkcswarren@aol.com

Attention Negeen

Requesting feed back on changes and additions to LinkedIn Profile.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dave-warren-62288830/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dave-and-carol-warren, thank you so much for posting your profile for review. Please refer to the email I just sent you.

In the meantime, few things I CAN help you with:

You NEED a cover photo (currently you have a blue background behind your profile photo, Dave).

Our graphic designer can actually create one for you!!

All you have to do is:

Email her at Lindsey@coredm.com and tell her a little about your field of business and what you would like and she will help create that for you!

Also, if you can attach a copy of your LI profile photo in the email as well, Lindsey can add in a white background for your profile photo so it really pops! Just ask her to do this as well as the background.
          Let me know if you need further assistance!

Headline (words UNDER your name):

You currently have written:

49 years experience giving personal care, honest complete information assuring lasting peace of mind at a fair price.

INSTEAD fill this out:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

SUMMARY is not filled out — here’s how to put information in the RIGHT place:

Go to your profile by clicking ‘me’ at the top right-hand corner and clicking ‘view profile’

• next, click on the pencil icon to the right side of your name
          • a window will pop up, scroll down on that window until you see ‘summary’
          • THAT is where you write all of your accelerator in – it is the meat and potatoes of your profile.
      Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.