3 voices, 2 replies
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hala Chalan
      Participant
        @halachalan@icloud.com

Hello @negeen-dargahi  @kent-littlejohn

please review my linked in profile. I just read some of the comments and I’m glad I wasn’t the only one having difficulties saving my progress each day! I had to start over 4 or 5 times until I recently finished in one sitting.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/halachalan

thank you!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there @hala-chalan! Welcome to the program and nice work taking action on your LinkedIn page! I’m happy to provide you with comments below:

Beautiful profile photo – very professional and engaging!

I do think you need a better background banner image. Our graphic designer can create custom for you. If you email her, tell her your field of work and she will create something custom for you.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

NICE headline! I revamped it a bit for you. If it’s too long, you can shorten the first question. This is an option! Feel free to tweak it.

Want To Buy An Investment Property AND Accumulate Top Profit?☆ Expert Helping Clients Invest In Properties That Fit Their BUDGET And Optimize Their Profile Message Me!

About Section:

When someone clicks to view your profile, the first 2 sentences of your profile About/summary section are available for them until they have to click “see more”. That means, your first 2 sentences are very important. Right now, a lot of the focus is on you and less on them. Try to replace “I” with “you”.

Also, you HAVE all the content, it just needs to be better organized! Also, break up the chunky paragraphs.

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with removing those bullet points at the end and focusing on a powerful sales letter.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

You want to add information that tells your clients WHO you work with, HOW you help, and WHY they should work with you.

Here is a clients profile as an example:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/renita-baldwin-realtor%C2%AE-at-quality-choice-solutions-llc-314695197/

Call to action:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions!

Hala Chalan
          Participant
            @halachalan@icloud.com

Hi @negeen-dargahi

thank you for your feed back! I have changed my headline to the one you suggested, emailed Lindsey to help with the background banner, and modified my about section to the best I can. Could you please help with some re-wording for the beginning of my about section if needed?

much appreciated

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.