3 voices, 3 replies
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Richard Lombari
      Participant
        @richardlombari@gmail.com

Please review my Linkedin Profile.

Professionals, your reputation matters. Don’t refer the wrong real estate agent. I ENHANCE your reputation.

A referral is an extension of your reputation to someone else. When you refer, you are essentially saying, “If you trust me, then you can trust (name).” Professionals like you, spend so many years building a great reputation that there is substantial risk in referring people… even other professionals.

My goal is to reduce that risk for my referral partners by being the most professional, knowledgeable and responsive, real estate agent in the space and ultimately enhance the referral partner’s reputation by providing WORLD CLASS service!

My job is to make everyone else’s job easier… and make everyone look good.

For your client, their job is to accomplish their real estate goals. My job is to make that easy!
        And for you, my job is to help you look like the super hero that you are!

I accomplish this by helping clients clearly define their goals and the wins they seek along the way. My consultations discover the client’s wants and needs, risk tolerances, geographic restrictions, and financial considerations. Then I explore with them the furthest boundaries to each of those categories to be best positioned for the greatest number of options and best solutions.

I think one of the reasons I’ve been successful for decades in this industry is my ability to help people feel more at ease in stressful times. Those times may be dealing with heightened emotions during loss of a loved one while selling their family home, during a contentious divorce or in tense real estate negotiations. I give space to vent, listen attentively and ease clients to a calm rational space to focus on their real estate needs and goals.

Why am I qualified? In my 32 years in the real estate industry, I’ve worked with dozens of corporate clients including State Farm, Bank of America, The Walt Disney Company, Wells Fargo, Universal Studios and Pacific Western Bank. I’ve aided celebrities, professional athletes, and C-Suite executives in both purchasing and selling their homes and investment properties.

I CAN HELP YOU… HELP YOUR CLIENTS! HAPPY CLIENTS = MORE CLIENTS!

SHOOT ME A MESSAGE and let’s chat!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey there, @richard-lombari! First off, welcome to the program, and nice job taking action!

Ideally, you would receive full feedback by putting that in your actual LinkedIn page and then sending me a direct link to your LinkedIn page so i’m able to look at your background image, profile photo, headline, and the About section.

Would you be able to do that and send me your URL?

Let me know if you need assistance – thanks!

Richard Lombari
          Participant
            @richardlombari@gmail.com

Hi @negeen-dargahi

Here it is:   https://www.linkedin.com/in/richardlombari/

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Thanks so much, @richard-lombari! Below are my comments on your profile for you to make revisions on:

GREAT profile photo – super professional!

I don’t like your background photo very much. We could really do a lot more with this space. I’d also like you to email Lindsey, our graphic designer, and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something better!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline (words under name):

I do like your headline BUT based on the teachings in the program, your headline is the best piece of real estate. Let’s really make it POP! Think back on your Perfect Client exercise* How about filling out this template:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

Example:

Want To Find QUALIFIED Buyers And OFF-Market Properties?☆ EXPERT Realtor Helping Clients In The [LOCATION] Area ☆☞ MSG Me!

About Section:

I really like what you have written! Since you have the content, I believe it just needs to be organized a bit better with your points and leading them through your sales letter.

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with focusing on a powerful sales letter. Additionally, it will help people know IMMEDIATELY what it is you do, who you work with, and how you help them.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Call to action:

What you have is also good – here is another option:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions and SUPER job!! 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.