Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Michael Hughes
      Participant
        @mhughes@livsir.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-hughes-05853b12/

This is my linkedin hot link. Do I even have a profile in Linkedin

This is my profile for my website:

Trust, knowledge, and results are characteristics that distinguish Michael Hughes from others and make him one of the most reputable and sought after real estate brokers in the industry. Michael is known for achieving the optimal results for his clients through his commanding knowledge of the greater Boulder and Denver metro areas, front range foothills, and close-in mountain housing markets; consistently offering the highest level of discreet service; and his distinction of Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE).

Michael is well versed in handling the various degrees of each real estate transaction with the utmost professionalism and expertise. His unwavering commitment to a wide-ranging clientele includes, first time homebuyers, CEO’s of large corporations, and a discriminating group of sophisticated sellers and buyers. In addition, Michael is experienced in the transfer of all types of Colorado properties including single-family home, condo, robust ranch, and acreage with water rights.

A 30-year Boulder County resident, Michael has watched both cities grow from unpopulated areas of open fields to the booming residential and urban areas they are today. Michael has established relationships with the top producing brokers across the Front Range affording his clients access to exclusive opportunities. His association with LIV Sotheby’s International Realty, the leader in Colorado real estate, with a global reach, enables him to offer unparalleled, state-of-the art marketing services that transcend the local market and are unlike any other real estate brokerage in the world.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey there @michael-hughes-2-2! Welcome to the program and great job taking action! Happy to provide you with the feedback below:

GREAT profile photo!

I’d like you to have a better banner background image that better pertains to your business.

Please email our graphic designer, Lindsey, and tell her about your field of business. You can send her any logos or style you’d prefer – she’s fantastic and will create something custom for you!

Lindsey@coredm.com 

Headline (words under name):

You currently have written “Broker Associate at Liv Sotheby’s International Realty”

Your headline is the best piece of real estate. Let’s really make it POP! Think back on your Perfect Client exercise* How about filling out this template:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

The example you can use:

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ Message Me!

About Section:

When someone clicks to view your profile, the first 2 sentences of your profile About/summary section are available for them until they have to click “see more”. That means, your first 2 sentences are very important.

With that being said, make sure you talk in the first person so your message is stronger.

Also, you HAVE all the content, it just needs to be better organized!

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with removing those bullet points at the end and focusing on a powerful sales letter.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Additionally, try to make it less about you and more about THEM for your sales letter. It needs to be less about qualifications and more about “here’s how I help clients like YOU, WHO I work with, and HOW I help them”.

Call to action at the end:

You need a call to action at the end of your sales letter:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.