4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Alissa Mack
      Participant
        @alissamack@homeandlandcompany.com

Greetings, when you have a minute it would be greatly appreciated if you would evaluate my linked In profile. (http://www.linkedin.com/in/alissa-mack)

Thank you and I hope you had a wonderful Independence Weekend!

Alissa

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there @alissa-mack! Welcome to the program and nice work taking action 🙂 below are comments on your profile for revision:

GREAT profile photo! Please zoom in so we see more of your face and less of your body. This will be easier for others to see when you’re messaging them because the profile photo is so small.

You need a better banner background image that really showcases what you do. Please email our graphic designer, Lindsey, and tell her about your field of work. If there are specific house styles in North Dakota you want her to add, let her know. She has access to lots of stock images.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

Nice work on your headline!! It got a little repetitive in the beginning so I cleaned it up.

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT Realtor/Online Marketer Helping Clients In North Dakota☆☞ MSG Me!

About Section:

I like what you’ve written but based on the lesson, this is less resume format and more sales letter. So, instead of saying “I” replace that with “you”.

What do you do, WHO do you work with, HOW do you help them, and WHY should they work with you?

Here is an example of a sales letter from a realtor’s perspective:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/elois-fuller-9b033723/

When someone clicks to view your profile, the first 2 sentences of your profile About section are available for them until they have to click “see more”. That means, your first 2 sentences are very important.

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with organizing your points and writing a POWERFUL sales letter 🙂

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Call to action:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions 🙂

Alissa Mack
          Participant

negeen dargahi

HI @negeen-dargahi

So appreciate your time and suggestions. Will get to those corrections later this evening and tag you.

Thank you again. Have a wonderful rest of your day!

Alissa

Alissa Mack
            Participant

@negeen-dargahi while I did the recommended text revisions, and emailed Lindsey. Until Lindsey and I connect the background is the only item not revised.

If you’d prefer to wait and look at everything on my Linked In after I totally understand, for now the text recommendation is complete.

Have a wonderful day

Alissa

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

WOW @alissa-mack! Your message completely changed and looks fantastic!! What a great improvement you’ve made.

You are good to move forward, as I imagine Lindsey will get back to you by tomorrow 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.