11 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Mac N’Daw
      Participant
        @imacrealty@gmail.com

I  will greatly appreciate a review of my LI Profile.

LI URL: https;//linkedin.com/in/imacrealty

Many Thanks

Mac

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mac-ndaw! Nice job taking action on your profile accelerator! Below is my feedback:

Great profile photo! Very professional. Please zoom in more so we can really see your smiling face and less white space above your head.

You also need a background photo. Our graphic designer can actually create one for you!

All you have to do is:

Email her at Lindsey@coredm.com and tell her a little about your field of business and what you would like and she will help create that for you!

Headline:
          Nice work! I’m going to make it POP so just copy and paste this or tweak it:

Want An INCREASE In Profit WITHOUT Adding More Clients?☆EXPERT Financial Analyst Helping Clients Double Income☆☞MSG Me!

Summary:

I like that you started off asking pain point questions but towards the middle of your summary, I’m lost on HOW you can help your clients. I want you to focus on them the majority of the time and if you want to provide detailed info about yourself, add that towards the bottom.

How about you actually copy Kent’s LI profile format and plug in your information. This will really make your profile stand out with a greater retention rate!!

Kent’s profile —-> https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

I want you to notice how Kent leads you through a conversation and the way he formats his points.

Talk about what you do in a few words, who you work with, how you serve your clients and why they should work with you.

Don’t forget your call to action:

If this sounds like you and you are READY to ________… give me a call at _____ or shoot me a message today to see if we are the right fit!

Hope this helps 🙂 tag me in your revision!!

Mac N’Daw
          Participant
            @imacrealty@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi

Hello Negeen,

Thank you very much for reviewing my profile and for your feedback.

I will heed your advice and redo my profile based on your suggestions and using Kent’s profile as guidance. Before I do so, I would like to make some remarks for the suggested headline.

1. It doesn’t not mention my niche. I work exclusively with independent management consultants who are struggling to have a steady flow of clients or have to reduce their fees to get engagements, or have seen their revenues plateaued.
            2. Whenever I say (as my elevator pitch) that I teach management consultants how “to consult once and get paid twice”, it raises my listeners’ interest and they ask me to tell them more. It is a tested catch phrase.

So, I would like to keep the “Consult Once, Get paid Twice” in the headline unless there is a compelling reason not to do so.

I would like to propose the following. I was planning to add a banner (thanks for suggesting Lindsey). At the place of “High End Client Program” I will put “Consult and Grow Rich ( I own the domain name) and underneath it in smaller characters “How To Earn Higher Revenues with Less Clients and WITHOUT Hassles”.

Then the headline will read as follows:

Want to know how TO CONSULT ONCE and GET PAID TWICE? Consulting Expert helps clients at least 2x their income! MSG Me!

I would greatly appreciate your feedback.

Thanks and Warmest Regards

Mac

LI URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/imacrealty

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mac-ndaw, absolutely! I like both of your suggestions about keeping the headline with your slogan and the cover photo idea – Lindsey can create that for you! She has lots of stock images.

How about:

Want To CONSULT ONCE and GET PAID TWICE?☆ Consulting EXPERT Helping Clients DOUBLE Their Income Without Worry!☆☞MSG Me!

Let me know how that sounds!

Mac N’Daw
              Participant
                @imacrealty@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi

Hello again,

Your latest suggestion on the headline is GREAT! Thanks again for providing me with an enhanced version.

I have already inserted it in my profile.

I will contact Lindsey and will finalize my profile as per your suggestions later today.

Warmest Regards

Mac

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Sounds fantastic, @mac-ndaw

🙂 keep doing a great job taking action!

Mac N’Daw
                  Participant
                    @imacrealty@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi,

Hello Negeen,

I have no choice but to take action (I was told you have a whip and that you don’t mind using it) (-_-)!!!

I have totally revamped my profile summary based on your suggestions and would appreciate your taking another look at it.

I followed the HECP motto of Massive Imperfect Action. Having said that, I am more than willing to work on it again if you believe that it still needs some improvement. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks in advance and Warmest Regards

Mac

LI URL: http://www.linkedIn.com/in/imacrealty

n d
                    Keymaster
                      @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mac-ndaw, this is SO much better!!

Have you emailed Lindsey about the background photo?

I like that you zoomed in on your profile photo – a lot easier to see.

You have a typo in your headline –> “WorryI” Take out the capital I

Summary looks super but a few things:

copy and paste your new intro, because I didn’t like the “practically” and your beginning sentence needed introducing:

WHAT I DO IN A FEW WORDS:

“I Can Help YOU Have a Steady Flow of Clients and at Much Higher Fees.”

Essentially…

And then you can go the the “i will eliminate” part.

Typo:

“I will eliminate once for all THE STRESS”

to

I will eliminate THE STRESS from having roller coaster revenues and/or the stress of constantly having to negotiate your fees.

• there’s a big space between #2 and #3

Instead of “I will help you”

Put “That is how I can help YOU!”

Break up the paragraph “Now, Mac I can hear you say” it’s rather chunky.

GREAT work overall! Can’t wait to see the revision!

Mac N’Daw
                      Participant
                        @imacrealty@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi

Hello Negeen,

Great suggestions! Thanks!

I have already made the changes.

I had to do a few tiny tweaks to be in compliance with the number of characters requirement.

With regards to the typo in “Worryl”, I was trying to include a separation symbol! As I couldn’t see how you generate the star, I put an “l” but forgot to include a space.

With My Best,

Mac

LI URL: http://www.linkedin.com/in/imacrealty

n d
                        Keymaster
                          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mac-ndaw!

Did you ever email Lindsey about your background photo?? Let me know!

Absolutely fantastic job on your profile! I’m so proud of you for taking action 🙂

Woohoo!!

Mac N’Daw
                          Participant
                            @imacrealty@gmail.com

@negeen-dargahi,

Thanks ! It was a team effort and I greatly appreciate your suggestions.

I have emailed Lindsey the wording but not the photo.I am still looking for it.

I will probably have to go back to the agency which did it for me.

Will keep you posted.

With My Best,
                            Mac

n d
                            Keymaster
                              @negeen@coredm.com

@mac-ndaw, your profile photo looks great! Just your background needs to be changed. Lindsey has loads of stock photos as well.

Viewing 10 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.