Participant
        @pamd@thedymondgroup.com

@negeen-dargahi

Please review my LI profile.

I don’t see Linsay for grafics

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @pamela-duckworth, would you mind sending me the URL to your direct LinkedIn profile for me to review?

If you don’t know how to do that, please let me know and I’ll provide instructions.

Also, you will need to email Lindsey to communicate with her.

Here is her email: Lindsey@coredm.com

Pamela Duckworth
          Participant
            @pamd@thedymondgroup.com

@negeen-dargahi

Edit – Profile – Pamela Duckworth – High End Client (hecp.com)

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @pamela-duckworth, I actually would like to see your LinkedIn profile.

Here’s how to send me the URL:

• go to LinkedIn.com
              • click on your profile where you see ‘me’ or the photo of you at the top
              • once you’re at your actual profile, please copy the address bar (URL)
              • come back here and paste it for me to see and review

Thank you – if you click on the tutorials tab on the left hand side, there are videos that should assist with that.

Pamela Duckworth
              Participant
                @pamd@thedymondgroup.com

Please review my LI profile

https://www.linkedin.com/in/pamela-duckworth

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @pamela-duckworth, I’m not sure why when I click on the link, it shows up unavailable. Would you mind coming to my technical support call this week so I can help you with this?

Mondays at 11am Eastern

Wednesdays at 6pm Eastern

The link to join for both is http://zoom.us/j/4496238008

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @pamela-duckworth! Here is your profile review 🙂

I’m glad you’re getting professional photos done! If you ever need a white background, you can always email our graphic designer, Lindsey, and she can do that for you!

You need a better background image that better pertains to your business. I’d also like you to email Lindsey, and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something better!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

I love your headline but can your remove “Owner – Broker at The Dymond Group DRE#00669692” ?? If you’re required to have it on your profile, please put it at the END of your About section.

About Section:

Okay so you’re off to a great start on your about section but you abruptly stop your sales letter. Let’s save you some time 😉

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with removing those bullet points at the end and focusing on a powerful sales letter.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Here is an example from a realtor: 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/elois-fuller-9b033723/

CALL TO ACTION – you need a better one:

If you’re READY for _______ message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions!

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.