3 voices, 4 replies
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

DeDe Dickinson
      Participant
        @dede.dickinson@evrealestate.com

Hi Nageen!

Just joined the program early this week and have completed my revision of my LinkedIn profile. Can you please review it and offer suggestions? https://www.linkedin.com/in/dede-dickinson/

I also had a question that hasn’t been answered regarding the type of LinkedIn account I should have. I am currently a free membership but believe I need to upgrade. I was looking through the plans and saw the Business Plan, is that the correct one?

Additionally, when going through the lesson about editing my profile, many things didn’t appear like in the tutorial that Matt Barcus was showing, is that because I have a “free” membership? Lastly, when deciding on Rich Media, I don’t have any videos at this point, I do have many Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn articles I have published. Could I for now, add those in this section? The are Google Docs with still photographs>

Thanks!

DeDe

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there @dede-dickinson! Nice job taking action on your LinkedIn profile and submitting it for the review! Below are my comments:

Great profile photo!!

You need a better banner image! Please also have Lindsey, our graphic designer, create a custom banner image for you and tell her your field of business. What you have isn’t great as it is very blurry.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

How about this:

Want To Sell Your Home For MORE Money In LESS Time?☆ EXPERT Online Marketer And Realtor In [LOCATION]☆☞Message Me!

About Section:

This is a really good start!

Also, you HAVE all the content, it just needs to be better organized!

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with removing those bullet points at the end and focusing on a powerful sales letter.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Just a few tweaks and you’re good to go!

Call to action at the end could be more powerful:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions! 🙂

ALSO – Matt is updating the LinkedIn videos this weekend! LI changes the outline of their platform from time to time so everything is a little moved around! No need to upgrade just yet.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by n d.

DeDe Dickinson
            Participant

Hi Nageen,

I went to Kent’s profile and I honestly can’t figure out how I use his about information to make it work for the message I am trying to convey for Seller’s? Am I missing something?

I have gone through the section on creating a great “sales letter several times” I thought I had some pain points, some personal info of the benefits etc.

Could you be more specific? Thanks!

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dede-dickinson! I’m all caught up with your questions I believe, but if I’m not, please respond to this thread so I make sure your question doesn’t get lost in the other posts you have 🙂

Have you emailed Lindsey about your banner image?

Your headline looks GREAT! Nice job revising.

About Section:

I would start off asking only 3 of your powerful pain point questions, and then say:

If that sounds like you, you came to the RIGHT person!

Essentially…

With almost 3 DECADES in the business, I’ll take care of keeping you informed about the important dates and activities during the transaction as well as share techniques to avoid potential pitfalls so the transaction is STRESS FREE for you!

Who I Work With: ____, ________, _______, and ________.

What’s even better?

My marketing strategies such as _______ and ________are second to none and incorporate some innovative ideas and technologies to get the best reach so YOU can SELL YOUR HOME FAST!

Like most of you, I moved here for the lifestyle. I am an avid skier, hiker, horsewoman. bicyclist and dog owner. It would be my pleasure to help you take that next step into a home with MORE ROOM so your family and friends can all come and join you in your life’s pleasure here in the Vail Valley.

If you’re READY for QUALIFIED buyers looking at your home in the shortest amount of time, then give me a call TODAY at 970-390-3393 or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

\\

Just an re-outline, feel free to fill in the blanks and copy and paste as you deem fit!!

DeDe Dickinson
              Participant

@negeen-dargahi

Ok, I’ll work on these revisions today after the Realtor call! Thanks!

I have reached out to Lindsey, she only got back to me today. I chatted with her about my thoughts, waiting to hear back what she comes up with!

Thank you!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.