4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Victoria Ballard 4 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Victoria Ballard
      Participant
        @victoria@thesmashco.com

I just completed my LinkedIn profile. Could I please get your feedback.

Thank you

https://www.linkedin.com/in/marketing-victoria/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jon-paramore! Nice job taking action – below are my comments on revisions:

Great profile photo that is being used.

Your banner image is good – if you want to have another one made by our graphic designer, send it over to Lindsey, tell her your field of business and she can create something for you.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

You have a great headline! Right to the point.

About section:

I want you to remember that this is a sales letter. What you have is quite short and doesn’t tell me the essentials:

Who you work with, how you can help, why people should work with you, etc.

This is all in the lesson if you need another look at that.

Also, there needs to be better information and better organization to lead them effortlessly through your sales letter.

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with removing those bullet points at the end and focusing on a powerful sales letter.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

• the more information you add to your sales letter, the more they are going to want to work with you. I provided Kent’s outline so you could see how engaging he is but also how confident he is that you will get results.
          • I want yours to look like that!

Good call to action!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions!

Victoria Ballard
          Participant
            @victoria@thesmashco.com

Thanks so much for the feedback!  How does that look?

As for the banner – planning on changing that as soon as I get new headshots!  🙂

Let me know!

Thanks @negeen-dargahi

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @jon-paramore! Great job implementing my feedback! Below are tiny tweaks I’d like you to make:

Your headline looks good but you could even use this one that I wrote up:

Looking to Grow & Scale Your Business? Message me to ask about Digital Marketing, Coaching, and Recruiting Services!

Want To Grow And SCALE Your Business? ☆ EXPERT Helping Clients With Digital Marketing and Coaching Services ☆☞MSG Me!

About section:

Remove “&” symbols and write “and” out.

Everything else looks good.

🙂

Victoria Ballard
              Participant
                @victoria@thesmashco.com

@negeen-dargahi thanks so much!!

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.