1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 4 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Laurin Seiden
      Participant
        @lmseiden@me.com

Hi, I’m just starting to work on my linkedin profile. I’d love any feedback please.

I’m also considering putting up some videos and not quite sure what to do there. I have some content videos on youtube I can link but not sure they’re so directed at my ideal client yet?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurin-seiden/

Thank you so much

Laurin

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @laurin-seiden, welcome to the program and NICE work taking massive imperfect action on your LI profile! Below is my feedback:

Great profile photo!!! Can you please zoom in 50% more so we can see your smiling face a bit better?

Your background photo is on the right path but your profile picture is covering the words and the photo is blurry. Could you email our graphic designer, Lindsey, and ask her to create something better for you?? If you send her that picture of you in high definition, she can add that in your custom banner.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

Your headline is on the right track – let’s have it be more exciting. Try filling this template out or get inspired by it. You can copy and paste once you’ve filled it out!

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

Summary:

Great job starting off your About section with pain point questions!

Instead of continuing by stating “My purpose” I want you to lead them through your sales letter.

WHO do you work with, HOW do you help your clients, WHY are you different than your competitors, etc.

Please refer to Kent’s profile and if you want, you can actually copy his format (which we teach in the program) and add your own information to it. This will help with organization and flow of your message – you have the right content but it just needs to be better organized and fine tuned. Also for future editing purposes, avoid too many “i” and replace it with “you”.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

You also need a better call to action that is DIRECT. How about this:

If you’re READY for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.