3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Spencer Bolinski
      Participant
        @s.bolinski29@gmail.com

Hey there – just completed my LinkedIn profile. Can I have one of your wonderful people give it a look for me?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/spencer-bolinski/

Looking forward to the feedback!

Cheers,

Spencer

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @spencer-bolinski! You did such a nice job on your profile! I provided my feedback below:

Your banner and profile picture look GREAT!

I’d actually recommend you have a white background for your profile photo so it’s a bit more inviting.

You can email your photo to our graphic designer, Lindsey, and she can change that for you!

Also, if at any point in the future, you want a custom background image, she can do that for you as well.

Lindsey@coredm.com

LOVE your headline!

Capitalize “Leads” in this sentence so it immediately grabs someone’s attention:

“LEADS is the lifeline of an agent’s business…”

This sentence needs some restructuring. I’m not entirely sure on what you were trying to say.

“Without the predictability & consistency of a system so you can rely on… Your business struggles & ultimately fails.”

A lot of your sentences have the first words capitalized, like in the sentence below:

“I Build the System That Generates You 100’s of Leads Each Month from Facebook & Flood Your Pipeline.”

I would lowercase those OR just make certain words capitalized to stand out. Like this:

“I BUILD the system that generates you HUNDREDS of qualified leads each month from Facebook which will FLOOD your pipeline!”

I would also write out “and” rather than the “&” symbol (unless hitting the character limit).

Spencer, this was SUCH a great profile!! 🙂

Good job and if you want me to take another look, tag me and I’ll check out your revision.

Spencer Bolinski
            Participant
              @s.bolinski29@gmail.com

Thank you so much for such positive feedback – I have made all changes mentioned & I’m working on the picture now. On to the next steps & ready to crush it! WOO HOO!

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @spencer-bolinski! Looks GREAT 🙂

It’s showing you don’t have a profile photo at the moment – you could be changing it at this moment but wanted to let you know!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.