2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Monica DeAnda
      Participant
        @monicachicagorealestate@gmail.com

<span class=”domain”>www.linkedin.com/in/</span><span class=”vanity-name”>topproducerrealtor</span>

Monica DeAnda
        Participant
          @monicachicagorealestate@gmail.com

<span class=”domain”>www.linkedin.com/in/</span><span class=”vanity-name”>topproducerrealtor</span>

n d
          Keymaster
            @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @monica-deanda

Nice work taking massive imperfect action on your profile! Below is my feedback:

Great profile photo! I want you to email our graphic designer and have her create a cover photo that is related to your industry—>
            Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline (words under your name) — this needs work and I’d like to you fill this out and add it to that location:
            Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!
            Summary:

(examples below)
            https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-harris-aa0487119/

I’d like you to look at her outline and the way she organized her thoughts! Copy that!

Outline of summary you can follow and fill in:

Your first 2 sentences of your summary are the MOST important. How about you list 3 questions your clients struggle with. What are their pain points? “Tired of _____” “Want _______ but CANT?” “Are you ______?”

• THEN, after you list pain points, say HOW you can help them and WHAT exactly you do to help them achieve that.

2 sentences how are you different than your competitors

Who you like to work with

Then add a call to action with your contact info:

If you’re wanting _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______to see if we’re a good fit!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.