6 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Frank Petras
      Participant
        @fpetras@frankpetras.com

Will you please review my new LinkIn profile.  I had trouble with the layout — capitalization, etc.  Will you please edit as you deem best.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/frankpetras/

Thank you!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @frank-petras!! SUPER job!

Can you email our graphic designer, Lindsey, and have her fix your background photo? Your profile photo is blocking the text in your background photo.

Also, please send your profile photo to her and have her add a white background. The black background is a bit harsh.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Summary:

Start your summary off with:

“WHAT I DO IN A FEW WORDS”

Grammar in first sentence, fixed to –>:

“I sell your LUXURY home in Naples, Florida fast, at top dollar with ZERO stress.”

Write out your “and” instead of having the symbol “&”. Please fix.

Run on sentence:

“I will get your home sold fast & at top dollar & eliminate your stress surrounding your sale.”

Fixed To:

What’s better? I make sure to get YOU the profit your home is worth when you sell with me.

or

What’s better? I make sure to get YOU the highest profit from your home when you work with me.

Lastly, I challenge you to take out some of the “i” and restructure the sentences to say “you” instead.

Something to consider.

Everything else looks great 🙂

Frank Petras
          Participant
            @fpetras@frankpetras.com

Thank you for your comments.

I will send Lindsey my photo with a white background.

I’m a bit confused about your edits.  I have reached the character limit and that is why I used the ampersand symbol instead of spelling out the word “and.”

I didn’t have enough characters to state “WHAT I DO IN A FEW WORDS”

The new first sentence you created can be interpreted to me that I experience zero stress.  That is why I wrote it as I did.

I also don’t understand the “What’s better?”  It doesn’t make sense to me.

I like using the work profit, instead of top dollar, but what about “fast” and “no stress?”

Do you think you could please edit the copy as you think it should read and send it to me?

Thank you!

Frank Petras
            Participant
              @fpetras@frankpetras.com

I also need advice as to which words should be in all caps.

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @frank-petras – apologies on any confusion my feedback caused.

Below I’ve made the appropriate changes for you.

WHAT I DO IN A FEW WORDS:

“I sell your LUXURY home in Naples, Florida at top dollar.”

Essentially…

YOU receive concierge service while you continue to enjoy your life and family… INSTEAD of you worrying about selling your home

and

I make sure you have QUALIFIED buyers looking at your home.

WHO DO I WORK WITH? High-net-worth-individuals: C-level executives, entrepreneurs, physicians, attorneys, professional athletes, celebrities, directors and all other professionals.

DEFINITION of “LUXURY HOME” – million dollar / multi-million-dollar condos, villas, houses and other fine properties in Naples, FL + the surrounding areas.

Want an example?

I SOLD my clients’ multi-million-dollar villa that was sitting on a sinkhole at a price that was nearly $1M above the comparables!

YEP. You heard that right!

That’s almost an ADDITIONAL million dollars in my sellers’ pocket!

I know what you are thinking…

Frank, how in the heck did you do that?

Here’s the simple answer?

I am an EXPERT marketer and negotiator who knows how to sell!

What stress did my sellers’ experience?

ZERO!

I provide concierge service

and

I target market your property to the right audience, online and otherwise, while you continue to live your best life.

I do the selling and negotiating and make sure there is a smooth, seamless closing.

My clients are thrilled with my service. Here’s just one small comment I hear over & over again.

“We wouldn’t make a move without Frank.”

Those are 7 words that I hear every single day!

They just add fuel to my passion!

What I do is so different from other real estate agents and there is zero crossover.

This is NOT a plea for more business.

This is me helping you get your home sold fast with no stress and at top dollar!

If you are READY to sell your luxury home… message me here on LinkedIn TODAY to see if we’re a good fit!

Frank Petras
                Participant
                  @fpetras@frankpetras.com

Thank you so much Negeen!!  I really appreciate your taking the time to help me out!

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

You’re so welcome @frank-petras 🙂 keep up the great work!

Viewing 6 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.