5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Linda Sparks
      Participant
        @Linda@LindaSparks.com

Please review my LinkedIn Profile: @alison-liddic, @halle-eavelyn, @anthony-simonie

I am uncertain who to tag for this activity. Haven’t attended an orientation call yet but am taking fast action. 🙂

I am asking Halle because we also have my first private coaching call in am and I thought it might be useful for her to see this in advance as a bit of background.

Thank you all in advance for your review! L

https://www.linkedin.com/in/lindarsparks/

I do plan ask Lindsey for some help with all my images. Also my book covers in the media section. I have never been able to get them to present well.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @linda-sparks! Welcome to the program! You can tag me or @amanda-hendrickson for feedback on your work. Below is my feedback:

SUPER job taking massive imperfeCT action on your profile!

You look great in your profile photo but I’d like you to find a photo of you looking at the camera. This will be more personal than looking away from the camera.

Background Photo:

Yes, I’d like you to email, Lindsey. Tell her about your field of business and she will create something better for you to use!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

This is a really good start! Below I’ve somewhat revised it to really pop!

Want INCREASED Sales For Ideal Clients WITHOUT Higher Ad Spend?☆ Helping Business Owners Generating BIG Results☆☞MSG Me!

Summary: 

I wish you could hear me clapping my hands for you because your content is GREAT!!

BUT…

There needs to be a cleaned up version of your current summary.

Do me a favor and copy Kent’s profile outline and just add in your current content to it.

Think of his as a template. This will help you get lots of views.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Lastly, don’t have a call to action like “MESSAGE ME” in the middle of your summary. This really breaks up the flow and it belongs at the very end.

If you’re ready for ______ message me here on LinkedIn TODAY to see if we’re a good fit!

Want a free consultation? Call me at ________.

Linda Sparks
          Participant
            @Linda@LindaSparks.com

Great. Thanks so much @negeen-dargahi for the quick and awesome review. I’ll get back at it. I already sent my stuff to Lindsey and she said she’d have something better for me by Monday. Love the way you guys work together to help us get things done. Blessings, L

Linda Sparks
            Participant
              @Linda@LindaSparks.com

Hey @negeen-dargahi ,

I have taken your awesome advice and re-worked my profile. I was also able to work in some of my new exit planning elements… Anxious to get a new review.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/lindarsparks/

I won’t get the image improvements made until Monday as I am waiting for new stuff from Lindsey.

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

So happy I could help, @linda-sparks 🙂 you make it easy.

Yes, please tag me and I look forward to providing feedback on your revision!

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @linda-sparks, nice job revising!

Much better headline!

Your first sentence has a LOT of capitalized words making it hard to read, and it’s also a question, so add a question mark at the end. (Same with your other questions)

Typo: “‘WHAT”S” Fix: “what’s”

There’s a lot of “i” in your summary and I challenge you to switch that to “you”.

Again, I highly recommend copying Kent’s profile summary outline AT LEAST FOR THE INTRODUCTION OF YOUR SUMMARY and adding in your own content you already have written.

Your content is SUPER… we just need to organize the beginning part of it.

Awesome work 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.