Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions LinkedIn Profile — Please Review

3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by William King 4 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

William King
      Participant
        @dbarrel@gmail.com

Hi,

Would you kindly review my LinkedIn Profile.  I haven’t contacted your picture person.  I went ahead and tried to put in a

background photo myself.  If you don’t like it, I can certainly contact her.

Thanks,
        Bill

https://www.linkedin.com/in/billkingmentor/

William King
        Participant
          @dbarrel@gmail.com

Hi,

Sorry, Forgot to link:

@negeen-dargahi

n d
          Keymaster
            @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @william-king, a really GOOD start on your profile! Below is my feedback:

Great profile photo! Can you send it to our graphic designer and have her add a white background for you?? This will help add the final professional touch.

Your background photo is okay but I don’t love it. I’d also like you to email our graphic designer and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something better.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline looks great!!!

Summary:

Your sales letter looks fantastic! A really good job implementing the tips from the lesson!!

Make sure to contact Lindsey about the images, but you are good to move forward!

William King
            Participant
              @dbarrel@gmail.com

Thank you Negeen!!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.