6 replies, 2 voices Last updated by NG Dixon 1 year, 6 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

NG Dixon
      Participant
        @investng@gmail.com

Hi @negeen-dargahi, @matt-barcus,

I would like to ask regarding my LinkedIn profile.
        For context, I created a new LinkedIn profile just yesterday.

I followed the steps from Video #4 and Video#5 of Mindset and Momentum and have already updated parts of my profile.

My issue is that my public profile URL would not work.

I tried sharing it with others but the link does not seem to work. I have already tried my best to fill out parts of my profile.

Also sent some connection requests but they don’t seem to be accepted. I know this may be an issue with LinkedIn but just wanted to get your thoughts regarding your experiences with new profiles.

Thanks!

LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amy-sanoy/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dixon-ng, let’s see how I can assist with this:

It’s likely that your privacy settings are blocking your profile from public viewing. If you go into your settings and click on privacy, see if the public is able to view it.

I’m not sure why you’re running into this issue but let me tag @matt-barcus and see if this is something he’s a bit more familiar with.

Bring this to the live call on Thursday if possible.

In the meantime, check into your privacy settings because that could be one of the main reasons.

NG Dixon
          Participant
            @investng@gmail.com

Hi @negeen-dargahi,

Thank you for the response. I have already set my profile visibility to public.

Please see the attached image.

I’ll be posting this in the live Q&A.

Attachments:

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dixon-ng, thank you for notifying me. Hm – that is very strange.

Would you please bring this to the call on Thursday and show Matt Barcus? I know he will be a bit more familiar with this technical issue on LinkedIn than i am.

Thank you!

NG Dixon
              Participant
                @investng@gmail.com

Hi @negeen-dargahi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I have actually brought this up to the Live Q&A call yesterday.

Matt suggested that I contact LinkedIn help and create a ticket, which I did.

LinkedIn support informed that new accounts actually take 2 weeks before we are able to make connections.

Do you have any suggestions on what we can possibly do while waiting for the profile to be available in public? Because I think the direction of the lesson I’m currently at is already going near the part of reaching out to others. I can’t have my profile reviewed yet but I’m planning to share with you some screenshots or text of my profile’s content for the mean time.

Tagging @matt-barcus as well.

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @dixon-ng

i’m happy to hear you were assisted on that issue. Absolutely – please move forward on the 4 Questions “Trojan Horse” questions lesson. This should be a good lesson while you’re waiting on your profile.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by n d.

NG Dixon
                  Participant
                    @investng@gmail.com

Hi @negeen-dargahi,

Thanks for the suggestion. This is actually the lesson that I’m currently at 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.