Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions LinkedIn Profile for Review – Steve Gray

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Steve Gray
      Participant
        @steve.gray@sbgray.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevebgray/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @steve-gray! Nice work taking action on your profile! Below is my feedback!

Great background photo!

Profile Photo:

You look great in your photo but it would be much better if you were smiling in it. Consider taking a new photo of you smiling so potential clients want to reach out! Also, once you get a new photo, email it to our graphic designer and have her add a white background for you.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

Love the direction you’re going in! I wanted to revamp it. Just fill in the location blank:
          <p class=”p1″>Want to Find Your PERFECT Home WITHOUT Added Stress?EXPERT Realtor Helping Clients In [LOCATION]Message Me!</p>
          Summary:

You’ve got some good info. Let’s organize it a bit more…
          <p class=”p1″>Outline of summary you can follow and fill in:</p>
          <p class=”p1″>Your first 2 sentences of your summary are the MOST important. How about you list 3 questions your clients struggle with. What are their pain points? “Tired of _____” “Want _______ but CANT?” “Are you ______?”</p>

• THEN, after you list pain points, say HOW you can help them and WHAT exactly you do to help them achieve that.

<p class=”p1″>2 sentences how are you different than your competitors</p>
          <p class=”p1″>Who you like to work with</p>
          <p class=”p1″>Then add a call to action with your contact info:</p>
          <p class=”p1″>If you’re wanting _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______to see if we’re a good fit!</p>
          *** Please refer to these examples and look at HOW they formatted their profiles. Avoid THICK paragraphs. Also, keep your testimonials 1 sentence long.

Tag me in your revision, please!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.