Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions LinkedIn profile for review and comments please!

2 voices, 5 replies
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Denise Grode
      Participant
        @groded7433@gmail.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/denise-grode-56b8a6177

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @denise-grode, welcome to the program and NICE work taking action on your profile accelerator! Below is my feedback:

Profile Photo:

You’ve got a great photo but I’d like you to email our graphic designer, Lindsey, and have her add a white background for you. This is to make it more professional looking and cleaner. If you have another photo of you facing forward and not at an angle, that would also be better!

Background Banner:

You look beautiful in the banner BUT you want to keep the banner image as closely related to your business as possible. If you have an image of you looking at the camera smiling – that could be something you send Lindsey (look below).

I want you to ALSO email Lindsey and have herΒ create a unique and custom banner image for you. Just tell her your field of business and she will get that to you within 24 hours.

Here is her email: Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline:

What you have isn’t as descriptive and attention-grabbing as I’d like – how about you fill out this template below and copy and paste it into that section.

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? β˜†EXPERT _____ Helping Children _____β˜†β˜žMSG Me!

(something around those lines)

About:

Your profile looks really great!! Good information throughout and I love your call to action!!

Great work, Denise!! Be sure to tag me to take another look at the revisions you made πŸ™‚

Denise Grode
          Participant
            @groded7433@gmail.com

Hello Negeen,

I appreciate your feedback. I made the changes you suggested, as well as email Lindsey for graphic design input.

Please let me know what you think about the new headline! All of this is so new for me, but I am learning a ton and having fun.

Certainly, I am thinking about marketing and lead generation in an entirely new way, a better way.

I have realized I am a little behind in the program, so my hope is to get caught up the next two weeks.

Thank you for you feedback

Much appreciated,

Denise Grode

http://www.linkedin.com/in/denise-grode-56b8a6177

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @denise-grode, really proud of you for taking in the lessons, feedback, and implementing!! You’re going to shine in the program!

LOVE your headline. It really grabbed my attention and it’s speaking directly to your market. Nice work.

Yes, once you get your new profile photo and banner image, I’d love to take a look!

Other than that, you are good to move forward!!

Don’t overwhelm yourself if you feel behind – you are doing great!

Denise Grode
              Participant
                @groded7433@gmail.com

Hello Negeen,

Thank you for all the helpful suggestions! I connected with Lindsey and I LOVE the banner she created. She is fabulous at her craft.

I have take Massive Imperfect Action this week! ( high five) 🙌

1. My Linked In account (which was dormant for years) is now up and running! The HEC program has helped me to present a professional look that truly represents the service I provide.
                2. Added new connections ( 30)
                3. Changed my Twitter, Facebook pages to reflect this business
                4. I have attached two flyers below, which I will hang in grocery stores, libraries, coffee shops in the area. I used the copy from the Linked In page, as it speaks to prospective clients directly.
                5. Working on Trojan questions

http://www.linkedin.com/in/denise-grode-56b8a6177<button class=”vanity-name__edit-vanity” type=”button” aria-label=”Edit your custom URL” data-tracking-control-name=”public_profile-settings_edit_vanity_url”></button>

( Attachements below)

Have a great weekend, Negeen,

Denise Grode

Attachments:

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @denise-grode, LOVE your new banner image and edited profile photo. It seriously transforms your LI page!! Woohoo!

I’m really proud of you and your drive!

Keep it up and can’t wait to hear back πŸ™‚ take care!

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.