3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Amy Almond
      Participant
        @amy@theateamre.com

Take a look at my profile and let me know if improvements are needed. Amy (Monteiro) Almond | LinkedIn

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @amy-almond! Thank you for submitting your profile for review 🙂

You’ve got a GREAT profile photo! Could you email that photo to our graphic designer, Lindsey? Please ask her to add a white background for you so the photo really pops.

Your headline is looking really good but with the caps on all the words, it’s making it a bit tough to read effortlessly.

How about this:

Are You Ready To RELOCATE Your Home Without Wasting Any More TIME? ✨I’m Your Resource/Expert Realtor 🏡 📲 Message Me!

Another example:

Want SEASIDE Living With RESORT Amenities? ☆ I’m An EXPERT Realtor Helping Clients In Hilton Head Island☆ ☞ Message me!

About section:

This looks super. One recommendation is to read this out loud to yourself – any parts that don’t sound like a full stop of a sentence or a full-sentence, please revise.

Other than that, you are a rockstar already and you’re good to move on after you revise!

Amy Almond
          Participant
            @amy@theateamre.com

Thank you!  I have update all of the above. It is funny the mistakes you find after stepping away from it for a while.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @amy-almond, your profile looks absolutely perfect! I’m so happy with your revisions and this is ready for ALL eyes to see 🙂

NICE WORK!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.