3 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Paul MacDonald
      Participant
        @pmacdonald@moneyconcepts.com

@negeen-dargahi, @halle-eavelyn, @kent-littlejohn, @anthony-simonie, @diane-hansen

https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulmacdonald62/

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @paul-macdonald! SUPER job on your profile – very proud of your hard work.

I have some tiny tweaks I’d like you to make:

Your banner/background image needs to better showcase your field of work.

Please email our graphic designer, Lindsey. Tell her about your field of business and have her create a better background image for you to use.

Lindsey@coredm.com

You’ve got GREAT content! There are some random words in the middle of sentences that have the first letter capitalized such as:

Well Paul, How do I know I can trust you and what sets you apart from all the other advisors out there?

Lowercase the “H” to “h”. Fix this throughout.

After you write “HOW ABOUT THIS ANSWER” take out the * from the rest of your points.

Everything else looks really great – nice job, Paul!!

Paul MacDonald
            Participant
              @pmacdonald@moneyconcepts.com

Negeen, I will get with Lindsey on the banner issue.  Can you take a quick look at the corrections I made?  I didn’t correct the capitalizations in the upper portion (I basically copied Kent’s style), but will if you think I should.  Thank you for the quick reply.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @paul-macdonald! Great work taking quick action!

I apologize on my confusion – let’s add the capitalized words back only in the headline (at least).

Want To MAXIMIZE Your Federal Retirement Benefits With ZERO Stress? ☆ I Help You Make The Right Choices ☆ 👉 Message Me!

Everything else looks GREAT! 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.