Dashboard Forums High End Client Program Announcements Linkedin Profile and Description

3 voices, 1 reply
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Dorene Fitzgerald
      Participant
        @dorene@thefitzteam.com

Good morning,

I have recently joined HECP and have completed the intro modules.  I have completed the modules up to Linkedin Profile’ key words, descripton, etc.

Question:  To better understand how Linkedin works, please explain which words are the best for a realtor, me, to attract those interested in purchasing high end real estate on the west coast of Florida.  I need guidance as I am not a Lindedin user and hope to be proficient.  I begin the actual training 9/19 and am trying to get a better understanding on how this system with Linkedin will help me reach by target group and provide multiple high quality leads.  Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @dorene-fitzgerald! It is lovely to have you in the program with us – I can steer you in the right direction.

First, we highly recommend realtors like yourself direct your sales letter on LinkedIn to either buyers or sellers. This will really strengthen your message and direct it in a better way.

Here are a few examples of LinkedIn profiles from other realtors in our program – please use them to inspire you! Their outline is exactly what we teach in the program (it is modeled off Kent Littlejohn’s LinkedIn profile outline).

https://www.linkedin.com/in/renita-baldwin-realtor%C2%AE-at-quality-choice-solutions-llc-314695197/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielgagnonre/

Please let me know if you need further assistance!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.