1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by Halle Eavelyn 5 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Collin Curtiss
      Participant
        @collincurtiss13@gmail.com

I’ve been filling out my LinkedIn profile accelerator and it was going great until I got to the raw content and summary tabs. I don’t know why but I feel like I’ve hit a mental wall, I haven’t been able to put any ideas down which seems silly to me as I didn’t have any issues with creating my avatar.

Little background on me, I’m just starting out in real estate and my business. I’ve done one transaction so far. I don’t have any experience in sales or advertising but I still feel I should be able to put something down.

Ive tried searching for other Realtor profiles for some inspiration or ideas but haven’t managed to find any. Could be due to the fact that I still feel uncomfortable navigating the forums.

If anyone could lend a hand it would be most appreciated! @negeen-dargahi  @halle-eavelyn  @kent-littlejohn

Halle Eavelyn
          @halle@coredm.com

Hey, @collin-curtiss, you’ve got to GET into action!

First of all, please review the 4 questions/Trojan horse forum –  just read through the posts in there – there are an absolute ton of realtor profiles.

Next, please look in the Realtor forum for all of the  “done for you” pieces you can take advantage of in the program.

And please come to the mindset coaching call tomorrow evening at 5 PM Eastern! The call-in info is in the pinned post at the top of this and every forum.

Glad to see you reaching out – please keep it up!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.