5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Ella Ginest
      Participant
        @ella@c21propertyadvisors.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ella-ginest-06a900197/   Please and review @negeen-dargahi

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @ella-gonest-2 – welcome to the program! I’m happy to provide you with feedback:

Your current profile photo is good! I love that you have “open to network”! One tip for you would be to have a photo of you facing directly straight towards the camera instead of at a head tilt. Also, having a white background would also brighten the photo and make it pop. We have a full time graphic designer, Lindsey, who can add that for you when you need it.

I don’t like your background photo very much – its to the point BUT Lindsey can add some personalized details that can really make it look even more professional!  I’d also like you to email Lindsey, and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something better!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline (words under name):

Your headline is very important. It details what you do in a few short words. How about something like this:

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ Message Me!

OR

Want _______ WITHOUT ____________?☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients ___________☆☞ Message Me!

About section:

VERY IMPORTANT* – you don’t have any information in your About section. This is where your sales letter goes (the meat and potatoes of what you do, WHO you work with, HOW you help your clients, etc).

I’d like you to go back through the lesson.

Ideally, your profile would look something like this:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/elois-fuller-9b033723/

Once you’ve made the changes, let me know and i’ll take another look 🙂

Ella Ginest
          Participant

I have made changes to LinkedIn profile and also reached out to Lindsay for her touches  Please review @negeen-dargahi https://www.linkedin.com/in/ella-ginest-06a900197/ 

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @ella-gonest-2!! I don’t see the changes implemented – did you have any difficulty posting or making the revisions?

🙂 let me know

Ella Ginest
              Participant

I cannot find the summary section in update profile on the home page of LinkedIn to post.  Do you have to have the Premium version of LinkedIn?

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @ella-gonest-2!

If you go to LinkedIn.com

• click on “view profile”
                  • Your ABOUT section is basically your Summary section (linkedin just changed the name)
                  • The HEADLINE section are the words UNDER your name.
                  • To make any changes, you have to click on the pen icon.

Please review my feedback above and make those changes 🙂

If you’re confused, let me know and we can hop on a Zoom call so you get familiar with LinkedIn

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.