1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Isom Harrison
      Participant
        @iharrison@pmz.com

@negeen-dargahi Please review my updated LinkedIn profile. I’ll get it right eventually.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/isom-harrison-0898276/?msgControlName=reply_to_sender&msgConversationId=2-YTVmYzcxZjMtYmIzMi00Y2I1LWJmYTktODQ2MWYzYjMzNjc5XzAxMA%3D%3D&msgOverlay=true

Thank you.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @isom-harrison, thank you so much for your patience while I reviewed your profile!

Your profile photo and banner image look AWESOME!

Your headline (words under the name) also look great! Instead of saying “please message or DM” I want you to remain alpha and say (copy and paste the below content):

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress? Expert Realtor Helping clients In The San Joaquin Valley Areas ☆☞Message Me!

About Section:

I’d like you to actually start your About section asking 3 short and sweet POWERFUL pain point questions and then… get into your point of why they should work with you.

Want ______ but don’t know where to start?

Do you NEED a trusted realtor to help you find QUALIFIED homes in your desired area?

If this sounds like you… you came to the right person!

When you work with me, you get __________.

^^

See how much better that flows??

Here is an example to get inspiration from:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielgagnonre/

Everything else looks good! Add what I wrote above and you’re good to move on once you make those tiny tweaks 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.