5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 11 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Isom Harrison
      Participant
        @iharrison@pmz.com

Who do I send my profile to for review? Thank you.

Isom Harrison

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there, @isom-harrison! Once it’s ready for review, you can paste the direct URL link of your LinkedIn profile in this support forum topic and I’ll review it for you.

Additionally, if you need help with how to find the direct link, if you click on the Tutorials tab on the left side of the screen, there are helpful videos.

Isom Harrison
          Participant
            @iharrison@pmz.com
            https://link.edgepilot.com/s/b46272ad/X6F5BY8OAUGlDM-2D4_KnA?u=https://www.linkedin.com/in/isom-harrison-0898276/

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hey there, @isom-harrison! Thank you for submitting your profile for the review! It looks like you need to apply to content from the profile accelerator for a full review.

For your profile photo, what would be better is a headshot. Right now, we just see your full body and that makes it hard for us to see your face. I recommend having someone take a photo of you from the chest up and you smiling.

Banner background image: You need one.

I’d also like you to email our graphic designer and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something better.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline (words under your profile): right now the only thing you have written is “at” and I want you to take full advantage of this section.

Your headline is the best piece of real estate. Let’s really make it POP! Think back on your Perfect Client exercise* How about filling out this template:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆Message Me!

About Section:

There needs to be better information and better organization to lead them effortlessly through your sales letter.

Please refer to these profiles from other realtors in the program. Copy the FORMAT/outline and pay attention to the way they lead you through their profile.

They detail HOW they help their clients, WHO they work with, etc.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielgagnonre/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/carl-unruh-b3598329/

Please make sure you watch Halle’s video called: “BENEFITS MARKETING and BENEFITS MARKETING II videos in the Transformational Business Strategy module (bottom middle module on your MAIN DASHBOARD – turquoise with a bullseye) video index is to the right of the video window, in alphabetical order.

You could start your summary off by asking 3 short and sweet and POWERFUL pain point questions!

You also need a call to action at the end. How about this:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions!

Isom Harrison
              Participant
                @iharrison@pmz.com

I can, not only help you sell your home, but help you find the next one. I will take the stress out of you thinking, if I sell my home, where am I going? I’m part of a national referral network that allows me to assist you with finding the best Realtor in the area you are moving to (if out of state or the region I serve).I will take all of the guess work out what you need to do sell your home by telling you up front what your role is and what I will do to help you fulfill it.

I will help you determine what needs to be done, if anything, to get your home ready for the market. Once I have it on market, I have a comprehensive marketing plan that ensures that you house is viewed by Realtors and their clients. My plan will allow you to sell your home in the shortest amount of time at the highest possible price.

When buyers bid on your home, I make sure they are qualified financially before their offers are submitted so that your time is not wasted working with people who cancel at the last minute due to inadequate financing. If you want to sell your home fast, at top dollar, and with an experienced Realtor, call or text me at 209-482-7146. You can also email me at iharrison@pmz.com.

n d
                Keymaster
                  @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @isom-harrison, definitely make sure you check out the examples I provided above. I like where you’re going with your message but try to replace “I” with “you” if you can. Continue to make it about what you can do for THEM.

You also need some more content.

WHO do you work with, WHERE, HOW do you help your clients, and WHY should they work with you.

You can use Kent’s outline and fill it in with your content if you’d like:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

GREAT call to action!!

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.