4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Veda Wood 6 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Veda Wood
      Participant
        @vedasoldme@gmail.com

Hi, (#1) is there a system for keeping track of where I left off in sending and responding to my 4 Questions on LinkedIn?

Some people are on Q1 some on Q2, Q3 etc…and I’ve noticed that I’ve asked Q1 to a few of the same people more than once :-/

Also, when they respond and ask their own questions (#2) do I answer their questions along with asking my on next sequential question?

(#3) Do I ask different questions for the people that I’m “connecting” with that I already know? asking the same 4 questions is a little odd, as we both know that I know that answers already…(do you live in the area? How long etc…)

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @veda-wood!

#1. Yes, so first you can download your data and keep track that way by going to –> settings —> privacy –> go to ‘download your data’ also, @tony-liddic, how can I send @veda-wood the excel spreadsheet from FB to help her keep track? Is that in a files section somewhere here?

2. This is one is tricky. You don’t want them to take control of the conversation and you need to remain alpha. Respond very short and sweet and continue to Q2.

3. Hm, you could ask “Great to connect again, [NAME!] What’s been your core focus this year?” — this helps you stay within the outline but also adds a personal touch.

Hope this helps!

Tony Liddic
          Keymaster
            @tony@coredm.com

@veda-wood @negeen-dargahi

I have added the LinkedIn Lead Tracker spreadsheet to the Download tab here – http://app.hecp.com/hecp/mindset-momentum/lesson-4/

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Thanks @tony-liddic!!

Veda Wood
              Participant
                @vedasoldme@gmail.com

Fantastic!!! Thank you for the answers @negeen-dargahi and thank you @tony-liddic for the spreadsheet! This is very helpful. 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.