1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

David Slack
      Participant
        @david.slack@compass.com

@matt-barcus

In the LinkenIn Connection Engagement video Kent instructs to put a subject line into Messages to a connection.  However I do not have that functionality, and I have contacted LinkedIn technical support to find out how to restore it.  Their response – “David, unfortunately at this time we do not have this functionality available. Sending a message to a connection does not include a subject line. This has been sent to our research and development team for future consideration.”

Matt what am I missing or is that no longer part of LinkedIn.  If not what is the best way to label messages to connections?

Thanks, David

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @david-slack! I can answer this for you 🙂

So yes, that is correct. LinkedIn, unfortunately, switches up their platform regularly so the subject line does not apply.

Good news, it’s no longer needed! Your 4 questions regardless will be very successful, so start sending out your Q1 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.