Dashboard Forums High End Client Program General and Technical Support Questions LinkedIn connection requests help…

5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Bill Toujouse 5 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Bill Toujouse
      Participant
        @btoujouse@gmail.com

I have been struggling to get LinkedIn connections with my niche, construction owners. I am doing the Barker 20+, sending out 100 requests per day, and I am not getting a lot of connections from it. HELP!

I am drowning here…

Bill

@halle-eavelyn @negeen-dargahi @kent-littlejohn @anthony-simonie

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @bill-toujouse! No problem, bring this to the live call this week and we can take a deeper look for you and see how your profile/questions are doing… OR if there are any further changes that can be made.

To be assisted towards the beginning of the call, please post your question in the “Live Q&A Call Questions” forum for 2/12/19

Bill Toujouse
          Participant
            @btoujouse@gmail.com

I did. If I cannot get a client soon, then I may not be able to complete the program… HELP!

Bill

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @bill-toujouse!

Just BREATHE and please make it to the live call tomorrow.

I’ve made sure to notify the team. We will make sure you are taken care of. Thank you!

Bill Toujouse
              Participant
                @btoujouse@gmail.com

I will be there, I promise…

Bill

Bill Toujouse
                Participant
                  @btoujouse@gmail.com

I added my question for the call, just to let you know. (trying to breathe)

Bill

Viewing 5 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.