1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Neil McGlone
      Participant
        @neilmcglone@legalshieldassociate.com

I’m a bit frustrated about what I don’t know about editing a LinkedIn profile. Negeen, you’ve been kind and patient with me in providing direction — thanks for that!

When I click “view profile,” from the Me icon at the top of the page, there is no “update background photo” at the top of my profile. This may be a forest/trees issue, but I believe I’ve looked up and down and all around!

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @neil-mcglone, no problem. Happy to walk you through it! Please watch this video and let me know if it helps 🙂

Video Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISwpeuvl-L0

You basically want to act like you’re editing your profile so when you click on ‘view profile’ you are then at your profile page.

You will see a pen icon to make changes.

Click on that, and then a window will pop up.

The top right hand corner of that pop up allows you to change your background photo.

Do so and click apply.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by n d.
      Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.