3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by n d 3 years ago
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

jim@jgodonnell.com
      Participant
        @jim@jgodonnell.com

Hello, to run a LinkedIn ad it looks like you need a business page.  Is our profile page we set up the business page?  Should we make it the business page?  Copy it? Or build a new separate business page?

Thanks

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hmm, @matt-barcus can you assist with this?

@james-odonnell, if you’re able to make it to the live call on Thursday, please ask this question. Thank you!

Claire Rhoads
          Participant
            @clairerhoads@johnlscott.com

Hello, to run a LinkedIn ad it looks like you need a business page. Is our profile page we set up the business page? Should we make it the business page? Copy it? Or build a new separate business page?

Thanks

Is the profile page usually the business page….sorry I am clueless here… Am I starting that one from scratch? Do I leave my original LinkedIn page alone?

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hey there @claire-rhoads! Yes, please make a normal LinkedIn account that would be considered personal.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.