Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

KARL BAREITHER
      Participant
        @hecp@BRSYSTEM.COM

On Karl Bareither’s Linkedin his website shows as fbrsystem.com we want it to be advisor.fbrsystem.com but when we change the information in our profile it still shows the other address. Also, is there a way of making this a hot link so if someone clicks they would go to his website?

Also, we did not receive a reminder for Thursday’s call. Did one get sent out? If so, why would we have not received a copy?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @karl-bareither!

Can you send me the link to your LinkedIn profile so I can see what you’re talking about?

Hm, @matt-barcus could you help out with the hotlink question? I just know how to shorten a link through Bitly and not redirect from a different link.

To address the Thursday call – we did have a call but please do not rely on the text reminders. We’d like you to be accountable for those calls and add them to your calendar.

We missed you both!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.