2 voices, 4 replies
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Mike Merriweather
      Participant
        @mikemerriweatherrealty@gmail.com

Hi Nageen,

I’ve reached out to connect with folks and have actually had some accept.  However, when I go on to the next step/question – “Hi Johnny, great to connect!  What’s your core business?” – I don’t get a response.  What do you recommend I do next?  Do I let it go or reach back out to them with something else about how I’ve read their profile and feel synergy, etc…. or just wait?

Thank you!

Mike

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mike-merriweather! Can I ask how many of those Q1 you’ve sent out? How many connection requests have you sent out? Your Q1 is great so I don’t think you should change it!

Mike Merriweather
          Participant

Hi Negeen,

I have 26 contacts right now, but lately have been busy with clients and escrows so I’ve been busy.  I will start sending out more connect requests again.  But, was curious what to do/say if someone doesn’t reply to Q1?

Thank you!

Mike

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @mike-merriweather! No problem, we totally understand! Just make sure you’re still making time to take action 🙂

If they don’t respond, you can re-send after a couple of weeks but most likely some forget to check their messages and other reasons. Best action is to just keep connecting and sending Q1.

Mike Merriweather
              Participant

Got it.

Thank you!

Viewing 3 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.