Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Gae Callaway
      Participant
        @gaelord@gmail.com

I put in my new High-end Client profile but when the URL is clicked it brings up my old picture and the old blue Linkedin colors.  Should I have a different URL? Gae

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @gae-callaway, let me make sure I’m following:

You are trying to add in your new summary into your LinkedIn profile but it is showing your old profile?

If that is the case, you may not have saved the changes you made.

Please let me know if this is what you were asking – if not, please detail the issue you’re having.

Gae Callaway
          Participant
            @gaelord@gmail.com

I went back in to see if I hadn’t saved it.  In the process deleted the cover I had and now can’t get it to do anything as far as a picture.  It is the dark blue and I can’t get it to change.  I have the right cover photo for me on both sights now.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @gae-callaway, oh I see! You’re trying to change your background photo that is currently the blue rectangle on your profile?

Here’s how:

Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedInhomepage.
              Click View profile.
              Click Update background photo at the top of your profile and select an image from your computer to upload.
              Click Upload photo.
              Click Save.

ALSO:

If you have future technical issues, please come to one of my technical orientation calls from your computer – this will be really helpful for you so I can see what issues you’re having:

Mondays at 11am EST and Wednesdays at 6pm EST –>

https://zoom.us/j/4496238008

Gae Callaway
              Participant
                @gaelord@gmail.com

When I go to my home page it is the old linked in, not High End and maybe it should be but there is not anyplace to get the cover photo.  It seems to be gone on both here & on yours.  I had it all done once except I must not have saved it because it went back to the old Now I can’t get a cover photo anywhere.  Perhaps that isn’t important and I am spending way too much time trying to do it.

Gae Callaway
                Participant
                  @gaelord@gmail.com

Because I have the little in posted, is that why I can’t get the picture?

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @gae-callaway, please come to the live call tomorrow to sort this out on the phone.

LinkedIn and the program, HECP, are two separate websites that you will need to use for the program, okay?

Gae Callaway
                    Participant
                      @gaelord@gmail.com

So the people I add now are not going to HECP?  Gae

Gae Callaway
                      Participant
                        @gaelord@gmail.com

Where is the link to save your cover picture?

n d
                        Keymaster
                          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @gae-callaway, I want you to please come to one of my orientation calls. This will really make it easier to explain things to you.

Mondays at 11am EST / Wednesdays at 6pm EST

Please click on this link from your computer at the allotted time:

https://zoom.us/j/7099495740

Gae Callaway
                          Participant
                            @gaelord@gmail.com

I made some changes in my profile leading remarks.   What do you think.?   A few other changes as well.  I am trying to do a LegalShield logo but they all are too big as you will see. Gae

n d
                            Keymaster
                              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @gae-callaway,

Did you email Lindsey about your background photo?? If not, please email her.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Your profile is incomplete. This is all I’m seeing in your summary:

“Want legal services for your business and your employees without BREAKING THE BANK? Helping you be financially secure, that is what I do! Business Solutions with LegalShield Life and Annuities Life Insurance & Annuities”

Please go back through the profile accelerator and look back at my previous feedback and implement those changes. Thank you!

Gae Callaway
                              Participant
                                @gaelord@gmail.com

I made changes, are they adequate?  Gae

Viewing 12 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.