1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 5 years, 9 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Rich Steffen
      Participant
        @rich@core1team.com

@matt-barcus  @negeen-dargahi

First thing is my page looks similar to the one in the video, but not exactly and some of the things that were referenced as needing to be adjusted I was unable to find. I.E. Different Header Line (what shows up on the profile page) Adding Skills ( was not able to find the LI list of skills) Contact Info (some areas to change were not available on my site).

Second thing is we have our ability to link to our website. Because I have not had a need to use my website in my business that much I have a generic and free site that is provided to me by my brokerage. Do I need to be doing something with my website now?

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @rich-steffen! Over the years, LI has changed the location of a few of their resources that you may have seen in the video Matt made. Essentially, it’s okay if your profile does not look exactly the same as Matt’s. Very normal.

As far as your website goes, you don’t need to worry about this now. When you get to the webinar module, we can revisit this question and see if it is necessary.

Hope this helps!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.