Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Bill Toujouse
      Participant
        @btoujouse@gmail.com

Hi Negeen

Here is my LI profile (see below).

https://www.linkedin.com/in/btoujouse

I would appreciate your thoughts. I am still working on my about section. Any ideas would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Bill

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi there @bill-toujouse! Thank you for submitting for review – below are my comments and suggestions:

I really like your background photo but it’s partially cut off by your profile photo. I’d like you to email our graphic designer, Lindsey, and have her create a custom banner background image based on your field of work. Let’s see if that helps.

Great profile photo!

Headline: the headline Halle suggested was great, go ahead and use that!

About section:

EXCELLENT About section – it instantly gripped me and provided all the information a potential client would need!

Your call to action at the end could improve. How about this:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

//

Excellent work overall 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.