Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Linked In profile review request

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 1 year, 7 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Susan Baranski
      Participant
        @susanbaranski@aol.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/susan-castiglione-baranski-ba551b2/

Here is the URL to my linked in profile.  I have sent an email to Lindsey as I need to have the banner picture created/updated.  The brokerage has a new address and I’d like her thoughts on the graphic image that would be powerful there.

I have struggled with this — not only the content but finding where on the profile I was supposed to be adding portions from the accelerator, etc.  So, I believe there is more to be doe on my profile, but want to keep moving forward.

I don’t have a paid Linked In account right now, and am wondering if this changes what I have/can see/ etc.  for my profile.

Talking through this situation with someone would be really helpful.  I hope that can happen —

Susan Baranski

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @susan-baranski!

I’m so glad to hear you are getting your banner photo custom made by Lindsey! Let me know if you need extra assistance on how to replace the banner photo.

I’d love for your profile photo to be zoomed in more so we can clearly see your smiling face! You can also have a white background added to the photo to make it pop. Lindsey can do this for you if you’d like!

Headline (words under name):

What you currently have written is on the right path BUT based on the teachings in the program, your headline is the best piece of real estate. Let’s really make it POP! Think back on your Perfect Client exercise* How about filling out this template:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞Message Me!

Here is one example:

Want SEASIDE Living With RESORT Amenities? ☆ I’m An EXPERT Realtor Helping Clients In Hilton Head Island☆ ☞ Message me!

About Section:

I like how you’re starting off your sales letter by talking about your background but you also want to make sure you’re not writing your sales letter in a resume format.

When someone clicks to view your profile, the first 2 sentences of your profile About/summary section are available for them until they have to click “see more”. That means, your first 2 sentences are very important.

Also, you HAVE some good content. You do need a bit more. I’d like you to share WHAT you do, WHO you work with, HOW you help, and WHY they should work with you.

Pro tip: go to Kent’s profile, copy his About section, and ADD your own information to it. His outline is what we teach in the program! This should really help you with removing those bullet points at the end and focusing on a powerful sales letter.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Here is what we look for in a profile:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielgagnonre/

Call to action:

If you’re ready for _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______ or message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me after you make the necessary revisions! 🙂

YOU ARE SO CLOSE!

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.