Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions linked in profile review please ( initial review)

6 replies, 5 voices Last updated by n d 6 years, 3 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Rene Castro
      Participant
        @prudentmoney@aol.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rene-castro-47773a119/

Please do inital review of profile.

FYI: My whole goal of linked-in campaign is to open up 2 to 5 high quality coaching relationships with CPA’s and EA’s as their practice & profitability coach

Thank You

Rene Castro

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @rene-castro! Nice job taking action on your LI profile. Below is my feedback:

First, I’d love for you to go back through the profile accelerator. There are a bit of changes you still need to implement.

You need a background photo. We have a graphic designer who can create on for you —>
          Lindsey@coredm.com

Zoom in a bit more on your profile photo so we can clearly see your face.

Headline (words under your name) — this needs work and I’d like to you fill this out and add it to that location:
          Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!
          Summary:

(examples below)
          https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-harris-aa0487119/
          https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcustexada/

You don’t really have enough information and I’d like you to refer to those examples of what we want your profile to look like! Check out Kent Littlejohn’s LI profile, too!

Outline of summary you can follow and fill in:

Your first 2 sentences of your summary are the MOST important. How about you list 3 questions your clients struggle with. What are their pain points? “Tired of _____” “Want _______ but CANT?” “Are you ______?”

THEN, after you list pain points, say HOW you can help them and WHAT exactly you do to help them achieve that.

-how are you different than your competitors

-Who you like to work with

Then add a call to action with your contact info:

If you’re wanting _______ then give me a call TODAY at _______to see if we’re a good fit!

Remy Boots
          Participant
            @zijacoach@yahoo.com

Headline

Make a potential $100K/year..MESSAGE ME today for an EXPERT plan to receive you share of the BOOMING Health Supplement Industry

Summary

WHAT I DO IN 20 WORDS OR LESS!!!

I will connect you to an UP and COMING health supplement company.

You will have a product that EVERYONE over 30 years old REALLY needs. Both men and women!

This will reduce the STRESS of selling something that not everyone really needs.

You will have access to proven marketing materials.

This is a exclusive and premium supplement, with simplified marketing support that drives maximum ancillary profits.

Having been in the healthcare industry for over 30 years this is a WIN. WIN. WIN. Outcome.  Individuals Win. Health related Businesses Win. And YOU Win!!!

If you want to work with me and my TERRIFIC up line support team, SHOOT ME A MESSAGE or call/text me at 541-499-4603.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/remy-boots-3a458741

n d
              Keymaster
                @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @remy-boots! Great work taking action on your LI profile! For full feedback, can you please put all of the information above in your actual profile and then send me the link so I can look at your photo, background photo and your content.

To send me the link and how, please click on ‘tutorials’ on the left side of the page and watch the first video ‘LinkedIn profile URL’

Then, tag me in your post with your URL 🙂

filippa reading
              Participant
                @filippa321@gmail.com

I send in my LinkedIn post for review, but I haven’t heard anything back….or have I missed it. I have not received any notifications. I send the link in yesterday morning.

Please advise!

Filippa

n d
                  Keymaster
                    @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @filippa-reading, I actually provided you with feedback on your profile a little bit ago, please check your notifications. Thank you!

CC: @halle-eavelyn

Halle Eavelyn
                    @halle@coredm.com

@filippa-reading, expect a response by the next business day for these posts – we of course will try to get to them sooner.  @negeen-dargahi has already responded to your post this morning and you are ready for your next draft.  Great job!!

Viewing 4 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.