12 replies, 2 voices Last updated by William Twiner 5 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

William Twiner
      Participant
        @twineradvertising@gmail.com

Hello, here is my profile for review:

I have not made any live changes as of yet. I used Kent’s profile as a guide. I can change anything right away. Thanks!! We have an offer to help people grow their business with cold email.

LinkedIn Profile URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/william-twiner/

LinkedIn Industry – 1: Marketing and Advertising

LinkedIn Industry – 2: Professional Training & Coaching

LinkedIn Industry – 3: Program Development

Keyword – 1: Social Media Agency

Keyword – 2: Web Design Firm

Keyword – 3: SEO Agency

Write Headline(s) Here: Want To Learn How To Activate An Unlimited Supply of Qualified Leads For Your Business With ZERO STRESS? -> MSG ME!

Note: (Maybe I should change to ZERO AD SPEND?)

Step 1: Set the scene: Business owners actively looking for a solution to their growing pains.

Business owner is intelligent, but not tech savvy. They spend a lot of their time researching solutions in the market place in hopes to come across something that will fit their need. They have a family and want to enjoy their time with their family and want this problem solved so they can move ahead with their internal vision about their business.

I want them to learn that there is a solution to automate a portion of their company so they can concentrate on sales and delivery rather than wasting money and time trying to generate leads. I want them to concentrate on what they do best, which is sales and/or delivering a great product to their audience.

I want them to feel relieved that they have found the answer that they can finally trust.

Step 2: Gather Your Raw Content: “I tried your suggestion and it worked like a charm…” Client.

I show companies how to get an overflow of leads with zero spend that turn into clients without excess stress.

In fact, we show companies how to implement our solutions that help a company run like a well-oiled machine.

Like you know it should in your heart. In fact, scaling companies is my passion.

One small shift in a process, a sales script, or in the way leads are generated can mean quick profit or loss for a company.

I am a firm believer that all business owners who want to push past their income goals need powerful, yet simple solutions that are easy to implement.

Simplicity is the key to growth because it allows you to scale faster and with more predictability.

Step 3: Putting It All Together & Write Your LinkedIn Summary: WHO IS WILLIAM TWINER?

I Help B2B Companies Generate An Overflow of Qualified Leads For Their Products and Services With Zero Ad Spend”

This allows you…..

To focus on growing your business and delivering a great product rather than diverting your energy to lead production.

Our solution is powerful and can be implemented into your company right away.

But….

you will need to get a process down to handle all of the new growth.

HELPING YOU HANDLE YOUR NEW GROWTH IS THE 2ND PART OF OUR JOB:

We help you put systems and processes in place so your company grows without the normal

pains most people experience without expert help.

WHAT WE DO:

We take our technology, apply it to your company, which systematically and predictably grows your company.

WHO DO I WORK WITH?

SMMA Agencies, SEO Agencies, Marketing & Advertising Companies, Web Design Firms, Start up & Established Software Development Firms, SAAS companies

WHEN WE TURN ON…

just 10% of our system, you will have more responses in 1 week than most companies

get per quarter.

THE RESULT?

You’ll get online conversations that turn into phone calls that turn into clients.

THE BEST PART?

This is with $0 AD SPEND!

Yes, you can choose to spend money on ads, and we do too…..

But 99% of our growth comes from spending $0 on ads.

Once we implement this in your company….

THIS SYSTEM CAN BE TURNED ON/OFF AT YOUR WILL!

For example, we have many companies ask us to turn off the lead flow because they need to catch up!

Yes, and after we work with you, this will be the ONLY “problem” you have.

==> MY DISCLAIMER:

This system is powerful and we’ve put a ton of work into it.

Saying this… we don’t just work with anyone.

We run a company just like you, so we’re not in the business of competing with ourselves.

In addition, you must have be able to sell.

An overflow of leads won’t do anyone, any good, if they can’t be converted into buyers on a consistent basis.

Want REAL, PREDICTABLE GROWTH For Your Company?

MESSAGE ME.

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi, @william! Your profile is looking VERY good.

Go ahead and add this to your profile, make it live, so I can provide you feedback on:

• your profile photo
          • background photo
          • headline
          • summary

Once you have done so, please make a new post for feedback in this forum topic and provide a direct link to your profile so I can then provide you feedback.

If you don’t know how to provide a direct link to your LinkedIn profile:

• click on ‘tutorials’ on the left hand side of this screen
            watch the first video

I’m looking forward to providing you feedback soon 🙂

William Twiner
          Participant

Perfect and thank you!

Here is a link to the live profile:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/william-twiner/

I am not sure what to put for the background photo. I created one in Canva a while ago, but feel it could look much better.

n d
            Keymaster
              @negeen@coredm.com

@william, thanks for sending that over! Below is my feedback:

Background image:

We actually have a full-time graphic designer, Lindsey, who can create something much better for you! Go ahead and shoot her an email, tell her your field of business, and she’ll create it for you.

Lindsey@coredm.com 

Profile Photo:

I’m not loving what you have. It’s low quality and too dark. I’d actually recommend using the image of you in your background photo since it has a nice light background. If you have a higher resolution of that, that would be great!

You just want to have a nice, bright, inviting photo.

Headline: LOOKS GREAT!!

Summary:

Instead of starting off your summary saying “WHO IS WILLIAM TWINER?” let’s redirect the introduction.

WHAT I DO IN 19 WORDS OR LESS:

Everything else looks EXCELLENT, William! Great work 🙂

William Twiner
              Participant

ok perfect! Thank you!

I will work on getting a high res. image and make that change.

I will message the graphic designer. Thanks!

William Twiner
                Participant

Is this photo ok?

Attachments:

William Twiner
                  Participant

I can take others if needed also. Thanks for your time and help!

n d
                      Keymaster
                        @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @william! This is a great photo – could you take just one more to send me?

This time, I’d like you to sit somewhere where there is a window in front of you and not to the side of you.

This is to avoid a shadow being cast on your face.

This should also help with the quality of the photo.

Once you send that over, I’ll let you know which photo is the best 🙂

Thank you!

William Twiner
                      Participant

Ok, I see what you mean. Here are a few my wife took today. I put them into a Gfolder

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XKge9UsEJYwlbwWUq0d3s6Jf1DaZ2il9?usp=sharing

Attachments:

n d
                        Keymaster
                          @negeen@coredm.com

Hey @william!

I attached the photo that I liked – I also like the one you sent in an earlier message.

If you want a white background added to the photo to look like Kent’s, you can also email Lindsey and ask her to do that for you!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Awesome work doing that so fast!

William Twiner
                          Participant

Hello,

A perfect.

I did not see the photo attached though. Yes a white background would work best.

I think that would be best.

n d
                            Keymaster
                              @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @william! Oops, sorry about that – just added the photo as an attachment.

Perfect!

Attachments:

William Twiner
                              Participant

Thanks!!

Viewing 11 reply threads

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.