Tagged: 

2 voices, 1 reply
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Mindy Yount
      Participant
        @mdyount5@gmail.com

Here is my linked in profile URL for review.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/mindyyount

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @mindy-yount, you did a really nice job on your profile accelerator! Below is my feedback:

Excellent work with your:

• background image
          • profile photo

Headline (words under name):

Right now, you currently have written “Real Estate Agent at eXp Realty” but instead, let’s really utilize this space! How about something like this:

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ Message Me!

OR fill this out:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

Summary:

Your first 2 sentences of your summary are the MOST important.

How about you ask 3 POWERFUL pain point questions your clients struggle with.

What are their pain points? “Tired of _____” “Want _______ but CANT?” “Are you ______?” THEN, after you list pain points, say HOW you can help them and WHAT exactly you do to help them achieve that.

I recommend copying Kent’s summary outline and adding your own information to it. This will really help with organizing your points.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Call To Action:

You need one!

If you’re ready for [NEED] then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me in your revision! 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.