1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 2 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Reggie Walker
      Participant
        @Reggie@reggiewalker.com

This is my first time trying to post anything.

(1) Reggie Walker | LinkedIn

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @reggie-walker! It’s wonderful to have you in the program with us! Thank you for submitting your profile for review.

After taking a look, I would suggest going back through the Profile Accelerator lesson – I say this because the “meat and potatoes” of your LinkedIn page is going to be your sales letter written in the About section. I don’t see that show up on your profile. It could be that the “About” section is hidden – you can fix this is the privacy settings on LinkedIn. Make sure it’s public.

In the meantime, here is my feedback on everything else:

Great profile photo! Please email the image to our graphic designer, Lindsey, and please have her add a white background. This will really help brighten and modernize your profile photo.

You also need a better background banner image behind your profile photo. The Dallas skyline is beautiful but I’d love there to be more of a focus on your work. Please also email Lindsey, what your field of work is in and she will create something custom for you.

Lindsey@coredm.com

Headline (words under name):

What you currently have written is not bad but i think it can be cleaned up a bit. Based on the teachings in the program, your headline is the best piece of real estate. Let’s really make it POP! I would just ask 2 questions. Think back on your Perfect Client exercise* How about filling out this template:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞Message Me!

Here is one example:

Want SEASIDE Living With RESORT Amenities? ☆ I’m An EXPERT Realtor Helping Clients In Hilton Head Island☆ Message me!

//

Reggie, once you make your About section visible with the contents of the lesson, please submit it for another review.

Here is an idea of what we are looking for:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/renita-baldwin-realtor%C2%AE-at-quality-choice-solutions-llc-314695197/

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.