• Author

Josh Ulrich
      Participant
        @ulrichmediaco@gmail.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-ulrich-media

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @josh-ulrich! Welcome to the program and GREAT job taking action on your profile! Below is my feedback:

Your background image is good but it’s not great! You have access to our full-time graphic designer, Lindsey. Email her and tell her a little about your field of business and she can create something better for you to use!

Lindsey@coredm.com

Profile Photo: I’d like you to have a photo that is straight on and of you smiling with not as light of a filter applied. Having direct eye contact with the camera is much better at connecting with your connections rather than with an angle of your face and looking down.

Headline: GREAT job with your headline!!! Super engaging! Specific numbers are excellent attention grabbers!

Summary:

You’ve got some really good information but a lot of it was about you and what you’ve done rather than how you help your clients.

I challenge you to replace “i” with “you”.

Based on your profile, I think it’d truly benefit by following the ‘template’ that Kent Littlejohn has in his LI profile. Your information would fit perfectly because it just needs some better organization.

Copy Kent’s outlined summary and just add in your own information to it. This is the structure that we recommend: https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

You want to provide information that is:

Telling your readers WHO you work with, HOW you help them and WHY they should work with you.

Call To Action:

You need one at the very end of your sales letter.

If you’re ready for _______ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me in your revision!! 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.