Participant
        @bajan45@msn.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/shirley-morris

Please review and comment.

Thank you

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @shirley-morris! NICE job posting in the correct forum and taking action on your profile 🙂 below is my feedback:

Profile Photo: Do you have a photo that is better quality?? This one seems to be a bit grainy. Or could you at least send it to our graphic designer, Lindsey, and have her add a white background for you?

GREAT background image and headline 🙂

Summary:

So right now your summary is not a sales letter. You want to lead them through your summary and not provide bullet points.

Instead, please COPY Kent’s entire summary and just add your OWN information to it. I find that this is extremely effective.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/klittlejohn/

Your first 2 sentences of your summary are the MOST important.

How about you ask 3 POWERFUL pain point questions your clients struggle with.

What are their pain points? “Tired of _____” “Want _______ but CANT?” “Are you ______?” THEN, after you list pain points, say HOW you can help them and WHAT exactly you do to help them achieve that.

You want to provide information that is:

Telling your readers WHO you work with, HOW you help them and WHY they should work with you. It’s nice to educate them but not throughout the entire profile.

Call To Action:

You need a better one.

If you’re ready for _______ then message me here on LinkedIn to see if we’re a good fit!

Please tag me in your revision 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.