Dashboard Forums High End Client Program LinkedIn – Profile Reviews & Questions Linked In page used in video seems different than mine

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 1 year, 11 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Jim Opperman
      Participant
        @jim@equity-usa.com

While viewing  Matt reviewing LI profile page I noticed that my page was organized with different categories than mine as he went through them. His were: About, Featured, Your Dashboard, Activity, Experience. Mine: About, Activity, Experience, Education, Skills, Recommendations, Interests. I notice this as he was doing video 1&2, not sure if it matters but don’t understand why they are different.

I am also struggling with coming up with my profile raw content and summary. Been trying to view some others to get more clarity but several of the links I have clicked on to view say the content is no longer there.

Thanks, Jim

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @jim-opperman, yes sadly LinkedIn changes the format of their website (what it feels like) every few months. But, if you come to my technical success calls on Mondays, I can help you with where to find all of those items. They’re still there just moved around a bit!

Regarding the profile raw content and summary, do your best on this. Once you click to submit on this exercise, a copy will be emailed to you, and then you will add that to your LinkedIn profile.

[WEEKLY TECH SUCCESS CONFERENCE CALL WITH Negeen Dargahi – LIVE Q&A]

This live call will be used to answer your technology-related questions for this training site.

Mondays at 1:00 pm EST // 10 am PST
          Click this link to join: https://zoom.us/j/4496238008
          Meeting ID: 4496238008

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.