1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by n d 3 years, 4 months ago
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Victoria Wright
      Participant
        @Victoria.Wright@CBRealty.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/thewrightcompany/

Please Review my Profile and make any and all suggestions.

Questions:

1.  I do have a 2 websites that could go under features, but was having issues on why I couldn’t just input a link for each. I would rather have others just click on the link and drive them to the sites rather than the site automatically show up partially in the features existing space. Photos were pixel wise distorted etc.
        2. Is there a way to move the Credentials around once they are listed in different orders of importance?
        3. Is it more important to have my Linked In account in my company name or in my personal name for the best Identity? I do not use The Wright Company for my Real Estate Business. My partner and I use:
        4. Global Luxury Real Estate Team. I had simply had this Linked In account for years before? I have not really used it for Real Estate promotion to date until signing up for HECP.

In Gratitude,

Victoria

n d
        Keymaster
          @negeen@coredm.com

Hi @victoria-wright, thank you for sending me a link to your profile.

I don’t see your profile photo. Do you see one on your end? Also, I don’t like you background photo very much. Could you please EMAIL our graphic designer, Lindsey, and have her create a custom one for you?

Lindsey@coredm.com 

Headline:

What you currently have written is “Real Estate Agent at Coldwell Banker Realty Atlanta” and based on the teachings in the program, your headline is the best piece of real estate. Let’s really make it POP! Think back on your Perfect Client exercise* How about filling out this template:

Want _______ WITHOUT _______? ☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients _____☆☞MSG Me!

OR you can use this…

Want Maximum PROFIT From Selling Your Home WITHOUT Stress?☆EXPERT _____ Helping Clients In [LOCATION]☆☞ Message Me!

About Section:

“Essentially” is spelt wrong, please fix.

REMOVE: Want to Sell Your Home Fast, With ZERO Stress & At Top Dollar? ☆ I’m An EXPERT Luxury Homes Marketer & Realtor☆ ☞ Message Me!

^ That belongs ONLY in your headline

What you have written is good but try to keep the focus on them and the least amount of bullet points the better.

Here’s an example on the intro: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elois-fuller-9b033723/

Everything else looks great 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread

Support Forums are being phased out. You can still view the existing Forum posts but can no longer post in them. For all Support needs, please email help@coredm.com or click the blue Question Mark icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.